Sedrick

THE COLBYS

67 posts in this topic

Kate O'Mara (Caress, Dynasty) talks about originally being tapped for The Colbys:

https://youtu.be/sNuABkbT8xE?t=5m11s

Maybe that would have been a better option. IMO she was was wasted on Dynasty.

Anyway, I'm currently watching 2x10, and it's true that The Colbys are slightly more entertaining this season than Dynasty 7.

I find Frankie And Bliss to be just as boring (if not more) than in Season 1. You can find mistakes in several other characters, but it's entertaining, I suppose. I'll see how the rest of the season turns out.

Caulfield never could act but he was hot enough at this point... (the closeup of his bicep cracks me up)

On 2/21/2017 at 8:34 PM, DRW50 said:

Caulfield never could act but he was hot enough at this point... (the closeup of his bicep cracks me up)

He was ridiculously hot. I just rewatched The Colbys with a friend who had never seen it.  I had forgotten just how ridiculously good looking MC was back then.  He's possibly the most gorgeous man on any soap EVER!

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 8:56 AM, adrnyc said:

He was ridiculously hot. I just rewatched The Colbys with a friend who had never seen it.  I had forgotten just how ridiculously good looking MC was back then.  He's possibly the most gorgeous man on any soap EVER!

I got a crush on him after I first watched Grease 2. :wub: