Titans

Matt P.

• Members

Laaaate response, but re-watching this they actually mention it in the pilot during dinner that Richard and Gwen had tried having children, assumed they couldn't have any and adopted Chandler, then she got pregnant with Peter. I'm on episode three right now, but I wonder if that was meant to imply that Richard was sterile?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From the last two episodes, I think the reason Chandler was adopted was to facilitate his relationship with Heather who was related to the other kids. Perhaps she was Gwen's secret daughter or something (hence the story developing in the final episode about her real background). 

• Members

Well, I'm on episode seven now, so Richard's dead. Why? Did Spelling hate Perry King or something considering this is at least the second time he was killed off one of his shows.

Anyway, Heather as a character is so messy. One minute she's a sexy scheming vixen, the other times she seems to be genuinely into Chandler, only to try and bounce to any other of the Williams' men (she attempted Peter, now Jack). I'm not sure if even the writers know what to make of her - it's not like she seems "complex", just messy all around.

Oh joy, now Jenny's got a pill addiction. Snore.

Kevin Zegers is such a useless character. Why did they introduce him again? The peeping Tom storyline is silly.

There are some great lines though - I lol'd at Heather's "Oh Peter flares up every now and then. Like a cold sore." Even when the show overall is bad, you could always count on Aaron Spelling soaps to deliver those ridiculousy soap lines.

Archived