Britney Spears Thread

Toups

• Members

I haven't heard any of this. Is this based on the BA performance? Cos her nose looks different/really prominent but it seems to me like a make up issue. I didn't notice any major change. Mostly I was disappointed by her stiffness, the fact she didn't sing one live note, and the choice of some of the songs.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

She released the first single of her new album today, "Make Me...", it's very 90's Janet Jackson inspired, you can definitely tell the influences especially on the second verses. It also reminds me of TLC for some reason too, I would definitely peg this as a nostalgic 96-98' kind of sound, with some pretty nice updated production, the bass guitar and the synths in particular are heavenly in this. Britney sounds good on this too. Seems like she is progressing her sound out of the dance-sphere which I am happy about. She's mined all that she is going to get from that musical sphere. There's a rent-a-rapper, for cross format airplay purposes, but it works just as well, if not better, without him.

Edited by Skin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Taylor Swift fans are MAD! Apparently Britney was recently interviewed and asked if she'd rather sit with Katy Perry to Taylor Swift. Britney did a Mariah and said "I dont know her" in reference to Taylor. Taylor fans took that as shade and brought reciepts of a photo the two took in 2003 and 2008. Taylor fans can go suck it and Im on Britney's side. I can totally buy that Britney didnt remember Taylor Swift bc those photos were nearly a decade old and before Taylor blew up. How many people has Britney run into over the years. She's supposed to remember everyone?

http://www.mtv.com/news/2913207/britney-spears-doesnt-remember-taylor-swift-vmas-meeting/