Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Mr. Pendleton played two roles on The Edge of Night:  Dr. Neil Wellman and Julius Newcomb (an attorney).   This was his first role.

Incidentally, there were two characters on The Edge of Night named Neil:  Neil Davenport and Dr. Neil Wellman.   Both were played by African-American actors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Cavanaugh family has always confused me as I began watching in 1983.  Miles and April are siblings and he wound up with her cool penthouse.  But Denise and Margo confuse me.  Was Margo only mother to April?  Was it Denise or Margo who originally own the penthouse? Was Geraldine's apartment, where she shot Logan, in the same building?  I remember that Raven lived in April's building during the puppet murders when April moved into Margo's after leaving the cottage she shared with Draper. 

If anyone could clarify the ownership of the Cavanaugh penthouse, site of the final scene, as well as Margo and Denise's branches of the family tree; I would appreciate it. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

Margo was April’s biological mother. Miles and April were not related by birth. Miles’ parents had a daughter named April who died. Afterward, Margo gave her own daughter April to the Cavanaughs to raise. Margo originally owned the penthouse. I don’t recall Raven living in the same building as April though I could be wrong. Raven’s dingy apartment seemed to be in a less opulent building. Geraldine resided in another building, the Monticello Arms, I believe. It wasn’t an apartment but rather a hotel suite.