The Doctors

• Members

Pleading my OCD, do you know how the synopsis is split between the episodes? blush.png

More importantly... STEVE ALDRICH! It's the first appearance of David O'Brien!!! Also, I never knew that Steve (and by connection, Jason, etc.) was John Rice's cousin. That's a factoid that I don't think has ever been revealed anywhere.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And almost the very first thing he does when he arrives at Hope Memorial is flirt with Carolee, who at this point is STILL pretty much only a background nurse known solely as "Nurse Simpson". Talk about foreshadowing of things to come!

• Members

Matt lays into Nick...that and everything after was the second episode.

It is too bad that no one that has RTV is able to stream it as a live stream just for the hour. It is too bad no one has a tv tuner that gets that station. From what I understand there is also a west coast feed of RTV.

• Members

I'd guessed that Matt laying into Nick was the start of the second episode since that seemed to be the natural episode break. A poster at DR said he'd been in contact by phone with the CEO of SFM Entertainment (who currently holds the distribution rights to the show) agreed that (in the CEO's own words) there was a "huge" market for the show and that he said the show would definitely be released on DVD in the future. The poster also said the CEO said they would be talking to the people at RetroTV about a way to get the show to more people. SFM seems REALLY committed to The Doctors. Color me shocked and cautiously hopeful. That said, I remember a decade ago when it was announced that the show had been licensed to Hallmark and it's taken this long to actually see the light of day (on a completely different channel).

• Members

It wouldn't suprise me if saynotoursoap would buy one to get one unless he doesn't get the channel

My Retro TV station covers a 25 mile radius in the DFW area but I live right on the 35 mile mark. I called and they said if I had one of those leaf antennas I could get the channel.