• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I did. It was rather short, Xanthe & Sheila met her, Xanthe said she used to watch the show with her mother and KKL replied "not anymore?". I thought "no wonder!".

I haven't been watching in the past couple of weeks but I find it ridiculous how everyone is blaming Paul for the explosion, especially Terèse. I think it's either Ned or Tom Quill.

• Members

And KKL advertised her caftans, as she gave one to Xanthe to give to her mother the next time they saw each other. Terese is helping to frame Paul, anyway I find that funny as she is truly a good match for him as that's the kind of thing Paul would do.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I wouldn't bother with Home and Away at the moment. I watch it/keep up with it out of loyalty but that's it. Neighbours actually is good at the moment, certainly better than Emmerdale and Hollyoaks, how can you watch Hollyoaks over Neighbours seriously :P  :P Just kidding.

Edited by Edward Skylover

• Members

I just feel less of a connection to the AUS soaps, so it's easier to stay away. Plus, Home and Away is basically Hollyoaks, but less impressive and Neighbours can be too schmaltzy for me. Of the UK soaps, Emmerdale has been the best since 2012, and Hollyoaks has been better, for the most part, than Corrie and EE since late 2014. But I am aware the current producer of Neighbours has really revitalized the show, and if time management wasn't an issue I'd certainly be watching both Aussie shows as well.

• 2 weeks later...