Home and Away: Discussion Thread

• Members

I hope Joey sticks around for a while and becomes a regular character. In the past, both Neighbours and Home and Away tend to introduce gay. lesbian and minority characters for short stints only to wirte them out permanently once their initial storyline is up.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is really gonna disappoint you: The storyline is only going to last 6 weeks.

I think the most important thing is Charlie, and where they'll take her character. If she reverts back to dating solely men, then this will all have been for nothing.

BTW: Toups, I really disliked that Today Tonight clip you posted. Why did TT have to give the most face time to those bigots, when they could have produced a more rounded segment?

• Members

Damn I knew someone would come along to burst my bubble lol. I really do think it is a bit of a cop out by the producers, not only because of the whole lesbian storyline but also because of the rape as well. IMO Six weeks is simply not long enough to do a decent storyline on both issues and lumping them together in such a short arc reeks of sensationalism.

I do think you are right though about Charlie being the most important thing about this storyline and her continuing to explore her feelings where men and women are concerned would go a long way.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Home & Away actors seem to be making publicity lately, but not in the best way.

One is involved in a cocaine scandal, and another made a sex tape he showed to some cast members.

I read about an interview the sex tape guy's mother had where she said she was so happy he wasn't involved with that type of girl now, and all I kept thinking was...OK... :mellow:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Lincoln Lewis is on this seasons DWTS down under (and there is a blind guy as well)

Recent happenings on the show.

Trey put a bomb on a bus.

The Doc had her baby.

Belle has cancer and only a short time to live.

Belle and Aden have married.

Charlie and Angelo are together. Charlie has been hit by a car and the guy that was driving has something to do with Joey. (this only happened last night)

ETA - The guy that was driving the car was Joey's brother.

Angelo knows about her and Joey now and doesn't know what is going to happen with them and its not because she had a relationship with another woman it was because he felt like she couldn't share it with him and was keeping it a secret like she did with their relationship and is wondering what else she is keeping secret.

And it seem's like she is keeping a big one. From what was implied last night Charlie just may be Ruby's mother and not her sister.

Edited by SnCCorinthos4ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...