Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow. Those scenes with Aaron and Chas were gripping. Just hard to watch. I am glad that this story wasn't dragged out any longer and it's starting to get to the good part--the downfall of Gordon. I hope this just doesn't end in some cliche whodunnit. There's enough violence and murder in the village to last a lifetime. 

Good to see Moira address Charity and let her know she is onto her antics. Sadly, I don't think it'll matter because Charity will emerge victorious, and Cain will fall victim of her ... or Moira might fall victim of Pete first. 

• Members

Wow! What stellar performances from Jeff Hordley, Danny Miller, and Lucy Pargetter. All three of them delivered on some very powerful scenes. Ryan Hawley always delivers and it is nice to see Robert be Aaron's support in a subtle, gentle way. At first, I was not a big fan of this story but it actually panning out to be must see for me. 

Even though I cannot stand vigilante Cain most of the time, I do enjoy when he goes off the rails for his family. Heaven help Gordon when he Cain gets a hope of him. 

Duncan the delivery man pulling one over on Eric, Tracy, and Carly was funny. I wouldn't mind Duncan becoming a mainstay seeing as he is easy on the eyes. There can never be enough eye candy on Emmerdale. 

I don't see Nicola being able to settle as a stay-at-home mom. She already looks like she is gonna crack. Either she is gonna pressure Jimmy to get rid the boys or it is gonna cause tension in their marriage. This is something that is gonna snowball into something major. 

• Members

:lol: at Nicola wanting to work and Jimmy wanting to be a stay at home dad. Cute and genius. We'll see how long that lasts though....

I love the honesty in the writing when it comes to Kirin dealing with being a new dad. Parenthood has to be frustrating. Not everyone is going to take to parenthood easily. 

Kudos to Aaron stopping Cain from killing Gordon. Gordon being pegged a pedophile and everyone knowing will be bad enough. 

• Members

I try not to judge based on other soaps but with a Hollyoaks producer I wouldn't be shocked if she and Aaron end up having a baby or something.

There will also be a new Dingle on the way, possibly named Faith. I hope someone tells them there was already a Faith Dingle (Cain and Chas' mother).

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-02-05/new-member-of-the-dingle-family-to-join-emmerdale