EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So glad that this Bex/Louise being bullied arc is over. I did actually feel bad for Madison as it was obvious she didn't know that Alexandra was gonna take it too far. 

Nice to see Lisa back. 

That aside, I thought UK schools don't have proms. I was always told that by some of my friends that grew up in the UK. Is this true or not? It was just odd and cliche all this climaxed at the prom. 

• Members

I never even noticed it being a "thing" in the UK until this year. I know Halloween has become a big deal in the past few years and last year I heard of British families actually sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner!

What's the UK version of "a day late and a dollar short"? Because that applies to Madison. She was written into a despicable corner way too long ago to be sympathetic in any possible way. At least she wasn't revealed to be Hattie Tavernier's long lost daughter.

• Members

There was a thread started on DS that John Yorke was going to bring back 'Lucy Benjamin and Kim Medcalf', the first one has turned out true, do you think it's true that Kim Medcalf could be returning? Isn't he the producer who introduced her?

• Members

I'm believing the rumors that The Chairman is actually Kathy's rapist (1988) James Wilmott-Brown. The actor who played him originally wasn't all that iconic so having Simon Williams play him now is perfectly fine. I also think it would be fun if it's revealed that W-B bankrolled Gavin and Shirley when they were on the run and Kathy was never aware of that. I also believe that Fi is actually his daughter Sophie and Luke, who Max met in prison, is his son. And maybe Josh's fiancee Imogen is his youngest?

EastEnders spoilers: Mick Carter’s anguish as Johnny dies after horror tanker crash?

10624769_749403878451337_507444481830992

Mick Carter's EastEnders anguish in new pics as Johnny dies in tanker crash?
(Picture: FameFlynet)

This is the moment that could see Mick Carter crushed by grief as it appears that his beloved son Johnny may have died in a horror crash while being rushed to hospital. Hugely dramatic scenes will see a tanker smash into Johnny’s ambulance as he and Linda travel in it – and judging by these new images from the location shoot, it’s not looking good. 

Johnny is already sporting a chest wound, bandages and an IV drip ahead of the crash, suggesting that he may have already been stabbed in an altercation. With Linda by his side, he is on his way to hospital when further disaster strikes.

A tanker collides with the ambulance and overturns it, leaving them both in mortal peril and Jack Branning races to the rescue, breaking into the vehicle to haul them free. But while Linda seems to escape with her life, a motionless Johnny is taken away in a stretcher as Mick screams in agony and has to be held back by police.

While there is no confirmation on whether Mick has been given terrible news about Johnny’s fate or whether the young Carter will live to see another day, this latest trauma could rip the clan apart forever.

Danny Dyer was pictured filming the scenes in Essex and the pain of Mick is etched on his face.

However, once the cameras stopped rolling, he was all smiles as he larked about with the actors playing the emergency services crew.

Also on location were Kellie Bright as Linda, Ted Reilly as Johnny and Scott Maslen as Jack.

The hugely dramatic scenes are just one part of a massive set of episodes which will air in September. The entire storyline will form far more than just the ambulance smash and the events which unfold will involve practically the entire cast.

(Picture: ISO Images)

Further details are under wraps for now but Metro.co.uk will keep you in the loop when we can reveal more sneaky secrets from the blockbuster plot.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/04/eastenders-spoilers-mick-carters-anguish-as-johnny-dies-after-horror-tanker-crash-6828893/#ixzz4oyEpGKnC

EastEnders fans call for Ben Mitchell and Keanu Taylor to become a surprise new couple

We ship it.

Ben Mitchell and Keanu Taylor in EastEnders

•  
©  BBC

•  
  •  
  •  

The hottest new couple in EastEnders are Ben Mitchell and Keanu Taylor, and they're not even actually a couple!

Fans are seriously shipping the pairing after their meeting at the garage earlier this week, as a dejected Keanu continued his job search in the wake of the drama over stealing Arthur Fowler's bench.

"Are you the boy that nicked the bench?" Ben asked an ashamed Keanu, before chuckling: "That was quality, mate!"

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

pic.twitter.com/oAaG7bsgBl

Edited by victoria foxton