EastEnders: Discussion Thread

'The continuity is ridiculously bad!' EastEnders fans go wild over blunder as they see Michelle Fowler's hair grow inches in a matter of minutes during Grand National scene

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4401290/EastEnders-Michelle-Fowler-s-hair-grows-mid-episode.html#ixzz4dy9nN8T7 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So Redwater is finally premiering next month. I love Fionnuala Flanagan but this one seems like a total stinker. Kat with long hair and a crunchy granola wardrobe? Do me a favor. It's like when Beverlee McKinsey was sent to Texas as a romantic heroine and it didn't work. Iris was a bitch and so is Kat.

• Members

I don't know what's more disturbing. Bex being tricked into eating cat s*** or the bully girl eating an actual truffle that was sitting next to a pile of it in a box. Disgusting. Truly a low for this show, Thursday's epi was the worst I've seen possibly. Michelle's car crash should have killed those two girls, and even Louise.

I will give Redwater a try (the title is too similar to Red Rock - which I'm waiting to reprise this summer on BBC) but it should have aired last year. Wonder if Kat & Alfie will return to EE.

• Members

I can't imagine they'll pair him with anyone. He'll probably be there mainly to support his family's storylines. I wonder if it' permanent or a guest spot. I have to say actually recently I've really been enjoying SOC's work. There are things wrong with it but it feels less obvious again. To me it really feels like an old school vibe is back in the show. I know people don't like Michelle much but it was right to bring her back, she has connections to so many people in the square. Can't wait to inevitably see Mark and Vicki again.

• Members

I've really changed my opinion on Tina. Always felt she was surplus to requirements but I've enjoyed her having a chance to shine since all the other Carters imploded. It did feel like the alzheimers story didn't get enough air-time to give it justice but they've really upped their game with it and giving Sylvie a decent farewell. 

Not sure how I feel about a pop reject joining the cast. Leave that to Corrie and Hollyoaks. I know Neighbours does it, but only when it's launching careers rather than casting people whose careers have died.

I like the direction they're taking Lauren in too.

Edited by Edward Skylover