EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now that it turns out that Phil knew about Kathy for three years I finally buy him allowing a sobbing Ian into his arms following Lucy's murder.

I don't think Phil knows about Gavin's fatherly connection to Sharon because I don't think even KATHY knows...yet.

Edited by TimWil

• Members

Autumn Trailer:

• Members

I haven't been following the show as much lately. I watched for the Shabnam/Kush story, which was brilliantly acted, but I just couldn't stomach the thought of sitting through Carter-centric episodes.

So, it turns out Babe is part of a baby black market, and Mick calls Shirley 'Mum', and Babe is offered a place to stay.

What did people make of all that? Was it the right time for Mick to forgive Shirley? Babe's secret sounds random, and why did they invite her stay after learning such a thing? All sounds like typical Carter theatrics. I wish they would get rid of Babe.

• Members

Carl, this morning I had to post the latter video on another board to prove to the ignorant so and sos on there that Kathy and Sharon were actually enemies for years and they were never friends again. Phil had told Kathy that Sharon had gone after him, had instigated the affair and Kathy believed him. I kept on waiting for her to get over it already but she never did, right up to her departure. I thought maybe someone like Peggy might set her straight but that never happened. I thought Angie might have via a phone call from Florida. Nope. I hope DTC and the writers were aware of this when they wrote and filmed Kathy and Sharon face to face with each other in 2015.

• Members

Sharon looks great in those old clips. So posh. So put together. Now she looks all dowdy and nothing like the old Sharon. I miss her fire and spark. 

But Kathy was a twat in those clips. Yeah, I get she didn't like Sharon for messing with Phil, but I never understood why she didn't give Phil so much when he was a willing participant too. Besides Grant socking Phil, Phil never caught as much grief.