Toups

Coronation Street: Discussion Thread

1,699 posts in this topic

I don't really believe anything that man writes. 

If it is true, then it makes me laugh, as many thought that Daniel would return as gay or bisexual and cause problems for Billy and Todd.

Instead, he's 100% straight, and in a boring pairing with one of the most irritating women on the show.

Dan Wooton is a genuine horror and I can only guess he's got the goods on somebody to manage to keep his jobs in print and on air. His face is revolting and his Kiwi accent is even worse.

So Daniel was the 'shocking' culprit behind Ken's fall? I would've never guessed that...<_<

And I am also guessing that from today's preview of next week that Nick will leave in a blaze of glory (hopefully not killed), and that Daniel killed his mom and buried her in the backyard (a la Knots Landing & Brookside). :rolleyes: 

I love Kate Oates when she gets it right but when she gets it wrong, boy does she get it wrong. 

Denise Black is supposed to be filming again so I'm guessing she isn't dead. But it's all empty shock value. And based on her new interview she has no idea of Adam's backstory - Ken never "abandoned" Adam. But it's all plot, no character with Oates