Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, the show finally got rid of Ste's former beard/almost baby momma Rae? whistling.jpg

Well, at least Kieron's making good use of his offscreen time by marketing his new website. I just never imagined that Ste would end up being written as a pathetic doormat punching bag for a in-the-closet sociopath, who's just "misunderstood".

Edited by difficultdiva

• Members

Yes, but I believe Bryan Kirkwood wrote Hollyoaks Later that year. I thought Hollyoaks was still very watchable at that point. I tried early on for Marquesses, but haven't seen any of his fully developed stuff or the new person in charge. Never sounds interesting when I look online.

• Members

None of Marquess' stories were fully developed. They either crapped out, or didn't even have endings (remember Mandy and Warren returning to scheme against Tony and Mandy planning to get custody of Tom? All dropped).

The show just tends to drag stories out now, and characterizations are ever-changing or go nowhere.

The only thing they seem to be consistent at is making sure people feel sorry for Brendan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LOVE the fact that Hollyoaks only won two awards last night at the Inside Soap Awards.....

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a342413/inside-soap-awards-2011-the-full-winners-list.html

Sexiest Male - Danny aka "The British Ford Cousin" Mac

Best Newcomer - Emmett J. aka "The only thing keeping the show alive" Scanlan

Edited by difficultdiva