Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Tuesday's show was so good.

I love seeing the McQueen women together - they can get so snippy with each other. "Ah, there she is, Milky Poppins." :lol:

I went from :lol: when Michaela's food got on her dress to :o when Tina slapped Jacqui! Great scenes! I felt so bad for Jacqui at the end, but I also felt bad for Tina went she wasn't with Max. There are no winners in this storyline. :(

Ravi/Nancy and Russ were fun to watch. :lol: at the end with Russ turning up the volume as Ravi/Nancy went into the bedroom.

Louise and Mandy in the same scenes......so much hotness. :wub:

It's not that annoying for me right now because I'm practically enjoying every character and storyline.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Alvin, what's the order of the Cunningham family?

Niall is worming his way into Tom and Steph's life. <_<

I'm starting to think the dude Calvin killed isn't really dead. Warren's just making that up so he'll have something to hold over Calvin. I'm a bit suspicious cause Warren said he buried the body by himself.

• Members

Craig and John Paul. :wub:

I loved Craig's return episode, and how creepy was it when Tom's voiceover went all biblical towards the end of the episode? LOL!

LOVED Steph blowing off Niall, what a psycho he is. The scenes when Step discovered Jack was alive and Jack went into a heart attack were also good.

The awkward conversation between Craig and John Paul and the hug just warmed my heart. I really hope things work out for them this time, screw Kieron.

And then on Wednesday's show when Craig bumped into Zoe and he told her to tell Sarah that he was asking about her. LOL! I'm sure Sarah really wants to remember how her fiancee had a gay affair for months and dumped her for his gay best friend.

LOL! At Michela's crush on Mike.

Carley Stenson (Steph) was once again great on Wednesday's show. "Don't call me love!" Too bad she had to ruin it by screwing Niall by the end of the episode. :rolleyes: ...But that won't last long. ;)

I loved Cindy berating Steph about spending the night with Niall. :lol:

I also loved Mandy telling Niall off, what a lunatic he was when he looked like he was going to hit her before John Paul stepped in.

Great scene in Thursday's episode with Kieron finding out that Niall is in fact Myra's long lost son. This storyline is about to get very heated and ties in to so many others. :)

Mercedes looks hot on Friday's episode. :)

It's so weird to actually see Mercedes in love for once.

The confrontation between Kieron and Niall was very solid too.

The scene with Craig and John Paul at the McQueen house was very good too.

Craig: I spent the entire last year wondering what could've been. I go to clubs and I wonder if you'd like the music. I loved that part, as JP is a DJ. And their kiss and ultimate sex was hot, and I loved the tension. It was so well juxtapositioned with Niall poisoning Kieron and Kieron's death

John Paul to Craig: Don't be daft, it's you, it's always been you!

God, this was such a good week for Hollyoaks. :)

• Members

I just finished watching today episode and it was a great episode.

Barry and Jake who play Niall and Kieron were on point and so creepy that it was amazing.

JP and Craig was majical. I loved that its Craig going after JP now and going after what he wants. I love the speech of what its been like to not have JP in his life and it sucks for him. This is so different from the Craig that left for Dublin a year ago. I love that he is not waiting around. He is confident and knows its JP he wants.

I loved that we were seeing JP cracking and he cant control himself around Craig and boy talk about deniel.

I agree Al its been a very good week of Hollyoaks. Everything as been on point. I am loving this week truely even with the graphic murder of Keiron.