Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

Watched a bit of today's episode and while the guy who plays Harry is handsome, he really has leaden line deliveries, and not a ton of charisma either. I guess some of that can improve in time...

He and Kieron don't have a ton of chemistry either, although it's more than Kieron had with James Sutton or poor PJ Brennan, who deserved to be on a better show.

The most interesting part was when Ste almost hit him. I wonder if they're going to have him start beating Harry. It would go full circle for the character.

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ste and sinead were a black abyss. Like him and john Paul were a walking advertisement for suicide and cymbalta. Just kill me now...

The only pleasure and positive thing we get out of this is Harry's body and his moments of glee...

speaking od of that boy has got it BAD for the drug addict. Too bad he doesn't realize what an utter loser Ste is. 

Dodger and Harry? That's the stuff of fantasies.....hotness off the charts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The rumor is that someone at HO or perhaps the rape support group they were working with told them it would look awful if they had John Paul hook up with a pupil after a story where he had been accused of grooming another pupil, who had actually raped him.

Anyway, Kieron is essentially begging fans to support this relationship.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a669615/hollyoaks-star-kieron-richardson-wants-support-for-ste-and-harry-if-danny-miller-can-do-it-so-can-we.html#~poZIkTzpU2teR0

• Members

Oh I see. Thanks for that explanation, pretty surprised when they changed direction.

Did he really compare Robert and Aaron to Ste and Harry? I like Kieron but seriously dude?

Anyway did anyone breathe a sigh of relief when Sinead left?

I really hope they don't have Harry undergo an HIV scare

Edited by cassadine1991

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love the music playing in the Price commercial/promo.

I wish I could support Ste and Harry but there's just so much wrong/unrealistic about the relationship. That being said I understand why Ste would lust for a guy like Harry but I don't buy the reciprocal.

Tony is so over the top but I'd kill to have a parent at least half of his enthusiasm or support for me lol.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

The difference is about 10 years. The actors aren't that far apart so it is not as noticeable as it likely would be otherwise.

They're lucky that there is always a market for half-naked men kissing, because the acting and story aren't that good. The only way I'll buy it long-term is if Ste starts controlling or abusing him, which is what Ste would do.