Soap Star Plastic Sugery

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People have been saying that since day one LOL. They even wrote it into the script every now and then...when Lily, Greenlee, and Kendall were being held captive by Jonathan in this random cave (lame, ridiculous storyline), they were able to find a very small hole and Greenlee was all "But none of us can FIT through that hole!!" and Lily just goes "Kendall could fit through perfectly."

I always thought GH's Rachel Ames has aged beautifully. She's, what, nearly 80 years old? She looks like what a normal (as in non-famous, naturally-aging) 60 year old looks like.

She was only in daytime for two minutes, but I'm sure no one will mind me mentioning her: JOAN. COLLINS. I honestly believe, whether she's had work done or not, that now, at 75 years old, she looks a hell of a lot better than she did pre-"Dynasty." She is just ridiculously gorgeous and beautiful, and if she's had work, it's not obvious to me at all.

• Members

LAUREN KOSLOW

Suzanne Rogers

Deidre Hall

Renee Jones

Tanya Boyd

Susan Seaforth Hayes

Jackie Zeman

Judith Chapman

Joan Van Ark

Hunter Tylo

Robin Strasser

Josh Taylor

Melody Thomas Scott

Leann Hunley

John Aniston (Maybe)

Those who hasn`t

Cast of Emmerdale

Cast of Corrie (exept Barbara Knox)

Cast Of Eastenders

Susan Flannery

Thaoo Penghlis

Jeanne Cooper (Not recently)

No one needs plastic surgery, but that is the way Hollywood is. My uncle coudn`t get a job, he has been in the Us for a long time, he recently came back to Sweden, he cound`t get a job in computers (that kind of jobs), they thought he had to little hair, was to fat, wrinkles, etc.

Offcourse, they look good, most of them who has had it, but in the meantime it look to fake, and the acting becomes to unnatural.!......

• Members

Forgot about Linda Dano, but Drake dosen`t look that plastic does he?

Lesley-Anne Down was so beautiful, still is, but looked a lot better before her plastic surgeries.

Marj has done a lot.

Joan Collins lots!

Sarah Buxton has had some lips done, she looked strange on Days, also Aida or Ayda Field who played Angela Moroni on Days looked strange with those lips.

Plus lets not forget Lisa Rinna.....

• Members

Problem with all this plastic surgery & facework, we'll soon forget what normal aging looks like and stretched faces , botoxed foreheads and collagen-filled lips will become the norm. That is a scary scary thought!!

FWIW I think Drake Hogestyn & Josh Taylor look just surreal.

Peggy McKay....makes me sad as she is totally unrecognizable.

Leslie Charlson & Jackie Zeman are also stretched beyond recognition.

It really makes me sad that so much emphasis is placed on looks...but I guess that's entertainment. B)

• Members

My bad, I meant Rebecca Herbst is aging very well. I know she's young, but she looks younger than she really is. I can see her coming across as a high school student. Her skin is pretty damn flawless, and it looks like the sun has nothing on her.

• Members

I have no problem with people having plastic surgery if it makes them feel better, but I think a lot of this surgery is simply unnecessary. Hunter Tylo was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She was simply stunning and exotic. There was absolutely no need to mutilate herself with that amount surgery. People simply need to stay out of the sun to preserve their skin and prevent wrinkles.

• Members

Worst: Joan Van Ark and Hunter Tylo(why did this once gorgeous woman ruin her good looks by having plastic surgery???? :(:blink: ) Everytime I watch B&B all I see is her big lips).

Best: Susan lucci(She has the pablo picasso of plastic surgery on her payroll, I don't know many stars that actually look better and younger than they did 15 years ago) and Robin strasser(but I really haven't seen what she looked like when she was younger, so for her age she looks great).

• Members

Jackie Zeman is shocking. I weep for her. It's like she wants to punish herself and everyone who looks at her. There was no reason for her to do that to herself. I look back at her in the mid-90s and she looked fantastic. Mature and sexy.

I actually think Hunter Tylo is looking better these days (well, better than the trout pout of yore). She must have had some corrective surgery on that mouth.

I think the reason Linda Dano looked so bad on Desperate Housewives was that she was grieving her husband still.

Archived