Soap Star Plastic Sugery

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aged well? Rebecca Herbst is 31. She's a spring chicken!

I think Renee Jones has aged amazingly well. I don't think she looks a day older than when she was in the On Bended Knee video!

Deidre Hall has had loads of work done.

I think Robin Christopher has aged well. Dunno if she's had anything done, but she looks fab.

And then of course there's the people who get older and actually look better. Yes, you Vanessa Marcil. I dunno how the woman does it. And you too, Tamara Braun.

• Members

Deidre's had a ton of work, but she still looks good. She actually looks younger now than she did a decade ago, which is really weird. The whole shape of her face/neck looks different, but it doesn't look plastic or unnatural.

• Members

Is there an actress on soaps over 50 who hasn't had work done?

Not that I blame them for wanting to keep looking young.It's a business move as much as vanity.They'd probably be shown the door if they aged naturally.

Nowadays.with so many advanced procedures available,cosmetic work is a viable option.

Let's see

Robin Strasser and Kim Zimmer and Linda Dano have all admitted to having stuff done.

I was surprised to see Linda on Desperate Housewives.She really looked aged -too thin.

Jeanne Cooper has had 'facial rejuvenations'as wellas the facelift

Deidre looks amazing at 60-how much longer can she maintan that look.It's interesting to see pictures of her twin Andrea.She is a little heavier and less glam than Dee but doesn't look too bad.Maybe it's in the genes o they get family rates at the surgery!!

On the Australian chat show Deidre Drake and Thaao were asked by an audience member how they managed to look younger as the years went by.Drake stepped in with some stuff about plenty of exercise and a positive attitude.

Peggy McKay has gone too far.

Patsy Pease looked weird when she returned to Days for the funeral.

Josh Taylor and Bob Woods and Thaao- no...

Hunter Tylo-bad...

One problem is many actresses go for bigger lips-it never works-why do they think it's sexy??

Others not yet mentioned

Marj Dusay

Eileen Fulton

Lesley Ann Down

Lauren Koslow

Jerry Douglas had work done around his eyes and for some reason it was written into the script.

• Members

Katherine Kelly Lang really looks beautiful. Just take a look at these pictures taken a few weeks ago. Stunning at 46.

12.jpg 13.jpg

Bad work:

*Lisa Rinna (surprised no one mentioned her yet). She jokes about it all the time, still looks awful though.

* Hunter Tylo. She used to be sooooo beautiful and sometimes it hurts me to look at her. :(

• Members

Wow, I think Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn look ridiculous! Both of them have nearly immovable faces now! Deidre Hall used to be so expressionate and alive, now she's reduced to two expressions: the squinty smile and the wide eyed gasp. Meanwhile Drake Hogestyn's forehead looks smoother than a baby's butt, making it nearly impossible for him to do anything than give a dead-eyed grin. And his hair makes him look like Michael Myers.

Isn't it a longstanding rumor in the industry that these two use their extended absences from the show each year to have their "work" done? It's time to stop! They look like well made-up corpses, at least to me.

• Members

Kelly Lang definitely have the others beat. It's her skin that gets me. No age spots and she didn't tan so much that it looks fried. I never understood her hair, either, though. That always bugged me when I used to watch B&B. Hunter had beautiful hair ten years ago. Actually, she was beautiful all around. I guess that's what insecurity does because I'm sure she would have aged gracefully too.

About Debbi and Darnell... yeah, black don't crack lol. But it's still hard to believe they're in their 50s.

Archived