Spyder Games Discussion Thread

dm.

• Members
417C66YNB4L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

SPYDER GAMES was a short lived half hour soap opera comedy that was on MTV in 2001. The show
was set in the town of Fort Kent and revolved around the wealthy Carlisle family's live, affairs, secrets,
and business Spyder Games. Spyder Games was the family's video game company created by Boris Carlisle.
Natalia, Boris' only daughter worked at the company and wanted to run it. Her brother, Ivan, also worked there.
Dmitri, Boris' golden child, moved to L.A. and came back to the show for his brother wedding to Julie and stayed
to solve his father's murder. The youngest Carlisle, Sasha, wanted nothing to do with the company. He wanted
to become a rock star and the only one who supported him in that was Natalia.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm up to Episode 39 (reading full synopsis) and I'm very intrigued. It's more interesting than more than half of daytime these days. The show is on fire. And I can't wait to see the storylines resolved.

I'm so glad I didn't read JackPeyton's post. I have a feeling I would have been spoiled... :)

• Members

i could if i... ya know.. knew how to get something off my tv. lol.

and if i knew how to upload something to youtube.

also, i do not like Vail Bloom is nither in your ava or banner. she is love and you are one of the biggest supporters. ^_^

• Members

I changed the banner like 10 minutes ago back to Vail... I couldn't stand being without her for too long... Funny how you just thought of the same thing a few mins ago...

I don't know how to upload it either so... I guess I'm stuck to reading the rest... Todd just ran over Jeff with his car... :)

• Members

Sasha & Taylor were so hawt. LOVED them!

i hated Daphanie.

Ivan and his gayness was amazing.

you miss so much by just reading and not watching - like Tracey E Bregman's appearnce!! and lines like 'What Would Sami Brady Do?' as well the char's - mostly Daph, Taylor, Rocio, and Cherish - discussing Victor & Nikki's weddings and the Forresters on B&B

• Members

Sasha and Taylor's affair seems interesting... and now Cherish is acting out because she learned about it, while that skunk Alex is trying to take advantage of her...

And Natalia is actually "Buddy"? I didn't see that coming. This show keeps surprising me.

I've heard about Bregman's appearance, and I know about the constant references to soap operas (the guide at TV.com has a few details about it).... but it's true, I'd be SO much better to watch it. Well, maybe someday someone uploads it on some torr-site...

Archived