DAYS: Jim Reynolds, Renee Jones, Dena Higley on the Today Show

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched the clip Toups, its posted on MSNBC...I'm really glad Days is doing so much to promote this story..And while the social awareness aspect is great, i'm more excited for the fact that after all these years James and Renee are finally getting a meaty storyline to work with..They really deserve this..

Also it was weird seeing Dena Higley..She doesn't look like what i thought she would...she does seem very nice though..

• Members

I thought it was a great interview, really touching.

I agree that she didn't look at all like I thought she would. I thought she would be kinda short and not as attractive. I'm finding that I like this woman personally, in a way. I mean she did her best to get the old team dismantled, but she has a good human side, a real humanity that seems touchable and real. I don't like her that much creatively, but this storyline is a step in the right direction for this show. I'm so glad that they gave this to Abe and Lexie. In that way, this was a fabulous desicion, and by far the best I've seen her make (I doubt she was behind Joe's returb... ;)

• Members

You might like the woman personally, but she is the lowest of the low professionally. She didn't have the guts to go fi-core at the start of the strike. She head wrote DAYS, using her husband as a shield to "protect" her reputation among daytime writers (sullied as it already was). She sold out her fellow writers to make money, when the vast majority of the daytime community lost ten weeks of wages, and a number of writers lost jobs because they stood with their colleagues. I hope to god she and her husband instill better values in their children, their autistic son included.

• Members

Personally i like her. She seems really cool.

Professionally i like her. Not love her, but like her. She has in 6 short months turned this show around. We now have unexpected couples, triangles where you can root for both couples. Real true to life story lines. Characters are acting in character. Vets are being used. I am really excited for this storyline and its far past time for Abe & Lexie to get a real storyline on their own.

• Members

she has a nice voice, I was surprised, I expected her to be a little witchy LMAO

She reminds me of Katherine from CSI:LV.

Good TV op for Saint Dena, look at me and my rainbow family, I'm such a great person and a good writer too...

• Members

She was on SoapTalk and people reacted more negatively to that appearance. Ty Treadway, I guess being a OLTL actor, was really taking her to task, particularly about the dark stories and lack of romance. It was for February sweeps and he just couldn't get her to mention one romantic or happy couple for the romantic month. I loved him for that. He kept asking her over and over again and her cocky ass had nothing to say.

Archived