Loving/The City Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks. This is a real gift - not only is Ilene Kristen in this, but it's one of Roya Megnot's episodes when she briefly returned as Ava while Lisa Peluso had to take a break. You have to love that she has a fantasy scene with the second actor to play Alex, when she's the first Ava filling in for the second. The power of soaps... Oh and look - therapy sessions on soaps, and ones that are actually productive. How rare. Trisha's style here is very "rich lady tries to show she's one of the normal people." It looks like something Shelley Long would have worn in Troop Beverly Hills for a PTA meeting...

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Stacey WAS a weak spot!  She was so boring and drab and just.... blech.  Even Rick Stewart couldn't make her interesting.  I always rooted for Lily in the Lily/Jack/Stacey triangle.

Funny thing was, I actually liked the show's other heroines.  Trisha was my favorite and I always thought Shana to be a strong character.  But Stacey was such a milquetoast that I always rooted against her, even when I knew I wasn't supposed to.  I never understood the purpose of her character and surprised she lasted as long as she did.  Unfortunately, loving didn't air in St. Louis when I lived there so I never got to see her get murdered.

• Members

It's good to see you posting here again. Have you gotten to see any of the Loving episodes put up these past months, or any of the Search clips/episodes put up last year? There's also a new Santa Barbara channel up putting up clips.

• Members

Carter Jones came to town the ex hubby of extremely forgettable Galen Henderson.He thought Trevor was keeping him from Galen, so he burned down the Dillon house, leaving Natalie blind. Then he terrorized her while blind, eventually escaping to Corinth, where Hannah and DinahLee 

• Members

The story started on AMC with Galen (I think this was the second Galen - the first was played by one of Tom Eplin's wives, I believe), who was a lawyer or something. Jack was involved with her, and I think the doctor who was in love with Dixie (Steven?) was as well. She had a past with Carter, who was abusive. 

Did he stay in Kate's boarding house or did Dinah Lee come to PV and stay at Myrtle's for a while? 

I've never seen any of that. 

I wish someone could put up all the AMC/Loving crossovers.