The Ron Carlivati...He is not all that thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Either way, it's still sad. But whatever. If someone else....like Jess, who actually watches OLTL were to make a thread like this, I'd probably care more. But I don't. Haters will hate, bitch and try to rain on other people's parades. Whatever....<_<

• Members

Hey...I was loving OLTL before it became trendy here, but OLTL still has a ways to go. Not because of the 40th anniversary, but I think that Ron still needs to find the balence of the show. While the stories are good, it jumps from story to story at times, like one day a week, and you feel like you need a recap before the next time.

It seems that he's trying so hard to do a 180 from the strike stuff, he forget there was good that came out of it.

• Members

well idk if this thread was started in DTS or here in love/hate but if it was IMHO people that are not here to express the dislake shouldnt post. isnt that the point of love/hate? where you can without argument hate or lvoe on something all you please? that said, it is beyond me how one can hate on something they dont watch. but whatevers...

anyways, i wont join in on the *hate* but i will say hes far from perfect and def not a god. and the previews for the 40th are... horrid.

Archived