Melrose Place: Amanda Woodward Question

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Season 1 after Amy left and Jo arrived was good for me. I liked it.

Season 2-5 are my favorites.

After Season 5 the show just completely jumped shark and went downhill. By Season 6, I stop watching Melorse Place reruns on SoapNet until they start over with Season 1 again.

• Members

season 4 is on DVD? I didnt think it got that far. Season 1 was horrible the first half, but got better once Jo came aboard. It was actually good by the end of the season. Season 3 is definetly my favorite. That was a GOOD year. Why did you skip season 2? It was probably the best season after season 3

Edited to add: I just read your comment about it not being in the store. Why are you watching season 3 before 2? LOL...Is this your first time viewing them? Treasure these seasons bc you got MP's golden years. By the end of season 5, the majority of the core cast members from season 1 and 2 are gone and all thats left is Billy, Michael and Amanda. Season 6 was filled with TONS of newbies. Thats when MP completely went downhill

• Members

Oh I didnt know that. Thanks. Season 3 aws all about Kimberly for me. I loved watching her and her stories. It always bothered me that she wasnt in the opening credits that year. She should have been made a regular especially since she was on every episode and was one of the show's leading stars

Archived