Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Members

Lots of drama happening in Feb 1980!  I got through episode 1200 this week. That kid (Michael?) has been trying to blow up Tiso for weeks and just missed him (and Delia) at the start of the week. Joe convinced Siobhan to move back home for now.  I think she and Jack are starting to figure out that Joe is involved in Tiso's business. I can't even imagine the drama that is going to ensue once the Ryan's discover what really happened to poor Mary.

We discovered that the lock on Prince Albert's cage doesn't work properly.  (Seriously? They can't just fix the lock?  He's a frickin' gorilla!)  Is the show about to do a Beauty and the Beast storyline? Or a King Kong one?  I look forward to finding out.

And I'm continuing to enjoy Kimberly and her storylines. Joan Fontaine playing a manager who was trying to sign her was genius and oh, how I wish they could've convinced her stay around longer.  As my husband said "Good Lord, she could play a Disney villain!" in response to how she was manipulating Kim into signing a horrible contract.  And Rae better look out because Kimberly is out to get proof that her mother is the person who framed Frank Ryan. I knew this would happen.  The only thing I don't know is:  Will Kim actually tell anyone once she finds out? Or will she just blackmail her mother for months on end?  I'd prefer the latter. Rae really needs to be put through the ringer for all she's done and Kim is just the person to do it! 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, she looks a lot like Randall but I don't think it's her,

Lois Robbins (Concetta, 1987- 1988,1989)  talks about the soap opera process at approx.2:06 and then tells a quick little Ryan's Hope story at approx. 2:42. I think she meant producer Joe Hardy (not John Hardy)

Edited by safe

• Members

Commercials were  the only way to see her after she was off RH. Although I did catch her on the America''s Junior Miss pageant a couple times, too.

Thanks!

After seeing the commercials...usually there is something familiar about them ... but I don't remember that one at all.

• 2 weeks later...