Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Members

Catherine Hicks (Faith #3) in a brief 2017 video with her Child's Play co-star, Chucky, from their 1988 film Child's Play.

This was made by Catherine's husband, Kevin Yagher -- Kevin was the designer and executor of the Chucky doll

Edited by safe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for sharing that. An artist friend of mine in Cleveland has done work with Catherine Hicks' brother-in-law Jeff Yagher on monster model kits. He always ribs Jeff about being replaced after the pilot episode of 21 Jump Street. Jeff was replaced after the pilot by some kid named Johnny Depp!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ugh - I've just gotten to a character called Ken George Jones - not a fan.  OR Barry Ryan.  Neither of these characters are growing on me (although it's only been a couple of weeks). Are the writers running out of ideas?  Do we really need to CONTINUE to keep Jill and Frank apart?  It's time for these two to finally be getting together, not bring in a character for yet another triangle.  And Barry......I just cringe every time he's on screen.  And I've grown to love the new Delia so much, I don't want to see her with that weird guy - Delia and Roger, Roger, ROGER!!!  I'm thinking I'm not going to be enjoying Ryan's Hope much this summer........    

Thanks- just had to vent!

• Members

Interesting to hear.  I'm hoping I grow to enjoy it more as the summer goes on.  Most fans don't seem to like Kimberly either and I'm loving Kimberly. I mean, I want to grab her by the hair and drag her down Central Park West but that makes the show so much fun to watch!! I haven't felt this way about a character since IK was playing Delia!

• Members

Trent Jones (Ken) - Ryan's Hope (scriptwriter 1982-1983), Search For Tomorrow, Guiding Light, As the World Turns, and Young & the Restless. 

Richard Backus (Barry)- As the World Turns, One Life to Live, and Days of Our Lives.

Edited by safe