Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Members

Those gym commercials! LOL Oh, the 80's...  I remember having one on tape from around 1987 with Joan Collins wearing one of those thick headband things and full make-up while she "worked out." 

I recently changed cable providers again and alas, no more PopTV for me. :(  Guess I'll have to wait to finish the series until another time. Left off half-way through season 7. I'm interested in seeing what mess they make of Matthew Blaisdel's return. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jason Colby was revealed to be Jeff's father on the Colby's, so I guess being cousins is better than boinking your half-sibling at least.

Though Dynasty's cousincest always creeped me out. They were way too accepting about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

100% agreed. I loved the first season, where they really showed how Krystle was this middle-class outsider stepping into a world she had never known. And having PSM as antagonist Fallon was delicious :) 

Shut the front door! That's awesome. I'll have to get my parents to record this. Are they currently finishing up the 9th & final season?