Models Inc. Discussion Thread

dm.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

This is the mother of all late replies but, if I remember correctly, the first episode was longer than usual and, yes, Terri fell off the Models, Inc balcony (I really, really loved the whole agency set) onto the pavement or a car lol

Sarah was mostly annoying because Cassidy was just so bad.

But Julie Dante... now, that bitch rocked!

• Members

Ah, I remember Cassidy Rae... she played in some fun bad tv-movies in the 90's and I think she was some prime time soap on the WB with the guy from Saved by the Bell.

Julie Dante was such a great bitch.. then they started to soften her near the end.. though I liked how she turned Sarah's hair green after Sarah's bitchy, drunken tv interview :)

I often wonder how a 2nd season would have gone... I'm guessing that they were probably writing out Sarah and possibly Carrie based on how season 1 ended.

• Members

Well let's think about it...aside from the "alternate ending", how might have things gone after the Season 1 cliffhanger...

Hillary brought Sarah's dad Tom to LA at the end of the last episode in order to be sort of a reminder that Sarah was a good girl from a good family...I suspect, Tom was going to be a potential love interest for Hillary, which would have made things interesting as both their children, Sarah and David, were lovers. I think Tom and Hillary would have gotten married and David and Sarah would be stepsiblings and this would have allowed the character of David (recast?) to come back for his mother's wedding. Tom and Hillary's marriage would have been tested as Sarah and David were on again, off again...Also, I think I recall Sarah mentioning during a photo shoot once that she had some brothers...maybe a handsome male Owens sibling would have joined the canvas and become a romantic lead, perhaps a stable love interest for Sarah's friend Linda, on the rebound from Eric, or maybe the recently rescued Carrie Spencer. On the other hand, Sarah could have been ushered out of the story by going home with her dad.

Back to Carrie I honestly think Carrie would have been rescued by either Adam and company once they learned Grayson had banished her to South America or possibly some new character...Maybe the character of David would have revisited his backstory of being a playboy and come into contact with Carrie and rescue her...or maybe Ben, Grayson's seedy henchman would have found Carrie and the two would have plotted revenge against Grayson.

I honestly think Grayson would have been the victim of a shooting, but not the shooting at the wedding . I think enough people would have wanted revenge on Grayson...Adam, Monique, Carrie, Ben, Hillary...that one of them would have attempted to murder her. However, as for the wedding shooting...I always think Julie would have been an interesting victim of circumstance getting shot in the back and then paralyzed for a bit before a miraculous recovery and in the interim her sister Anna taking her career and causing problems in the lives of her friends Brian and Cynthia. Maybe Anna would have made a play for Craig...

These are some rough ideas, but it would have been interesting to see where the story was supposed to go.

Archived