Models Inc. Discussion Thread

dm.

• Members
cast.jpg

This spin-off of Melrose Place focuses on the glamour and intrigue of the world of modeling.
The tough and ambitious Hillary Michaels operates the agency Models Inc., whose models all share
a luxurious beach house but are often at odds with each other. They include Sarah, a naive newcomer
straight from the Midwest; Julie, the resident bitch who eventually develops a softer side;
Linda, a troubled young woman with an abusive boyfriend and a scandalous past;
Carrie, the "over-the-hill" model struggling to maintain her foothold in the industry;
and Carrie's sister, Teri, a rising star whose ambition leads to a tragic downfall.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another short-running, but interesting series that was spun-off from "Melrose Place." I personally enjoyed watching this show and was sad when they canceled it. Does anyone else remember this show?

• 3 months later...
  • Webmaster

Do I remember it? Let's see...of course! FOX was my guilty pleasure back in the day with their combination of Melrose Place, Beverly Hills, 90210, Model's Inc., Party of Five and all their other intriguing soap opera themed drama series. Their current upscale/high class geared dramas aren't as good (not necessarily bad either) as FOX of the mid-90's.

I loved how Models Inc. started and I was saddened when it kept being pushed aside for something else because its ratings weren't that great.

• Members

Lovin the Models Inc Love! LOVED Models INC mostly because all of the models. I followed it more on E! in its afterlife then when it was on. I was hoping that it would come out on DVD but after a while I gave up and bought an "unofficial" set from someone who taped the show. I love watching it now though the beginning was a little rough around the edges. I loved Stephanie Ramonov, Cassidie Rae and of course Carrie Anne Moss who went on to hit it big in Matrix.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

My bad! Was the first ep like a "movie" sorta? I just strongly remember this being a "first", I guess the first "normal" ep? Did she jump to her death and land on a car in the first ep or was that another show? Oh SFK, yer losin' it kiddo. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived