Savannah

dm.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was my all time favorite show when it came on. It was also my introduction to The WB. 7th Heaven came on before it but after that religious garbage was over, then came the fun show!

SAVANNAH had amazing stories and great actors. I do remember the TV Guide cover with all 3 actresses. I think it said something like Vixens, Vamps, and Va-va vooms! The show was also getting cross promotion within The WB like a mention on the show Unhappily Ever After and Sister, Sister.

Unforunately my cable company at the time cancelled WGN which The WB was on so I was left with the season finale cliffhanger where Lane was so doped on drugs that she was about to miss her own wedding! I didn't even find out that there was a second season until a year or two after it's cancellation.

Such a classic gem.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

I LOVED 'Savannah' but can remember very little outside the premier and the finale. I believe both of the episodes are on youtube or were at one point or the other. I love Jamie Luner's Peyton and remember the trial where her mother revealed Reese and Peyton were sisters and all the drama that would ensue from that. There was also a rather sweet romantic scene between David Gail's cop and Robyn Lively's reporter where they were stuck in a hotel room due to a storm or something and they had to share a bed. Lively's character wasn't ready for sex yet so Gail put pillows between them to respect her need for distance.

It's a shame 'Savannah' hasn't been released on DVD.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived