Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

34c8750d1383089dc0d94eae72225b50

" data-width="500">

">

Get ready to go behind the scenes of Beverly Hills 90210, courtesy of Lifetime.

Posted by Entertainment Weekly on Monday, 15 June 2015

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Doing Season 3 for the first time. Man, Brandon is being such a lowkey nasty assh0le this season! Andrea gets herself a great boyfriend (I can't believe they wasted Peter Krause on a nothing role like this), who turns out to be Republican (so you know it'll be over by the end of the episode) but this is when Brandon decides he wants Andrea, so he kisses her and uses a DEAF CHILD to make Andrea feel guilty and manipulate her into missing out on a great job opportunity AND dump her gorgeous, tall boyfriend, whom she was REALLY getting along with, so he can have her for himself, only to go ahead and start dating some hoe named Brooke on the very next episode? A hoe, btw, that he stole from his best friend, Steve. This is supposed to be nice, moral, wholesome Brandon? Dayuuuum!

Meanwhile, the chemistry between Dylan and Kelly is INTENSE. Complete fire. This is the affair that needs to happen.

The Donna stuff with her becoming a model was ridiculous. GTFO!

Brian Austin Green is finally starting to grow into the gorgeous man he eventually became.

• Members

Season 3 is SO damn good.

Brandon is the biggest assh0le in the whole world. Die, Brandon.

Kelly and Dylan's 'affair' is FIRE.

I did not expect them to bring in Scott's sister. Nicholle Tom is doppy, and clearly has never touched a cigarette in her life, but I like it.

And to think I almost skipped season 3 :o

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Post Season 4 Brandon and Kelly became self-righteous and annoying.  I will always think the show jumped the shark once Shannon left even though Val was a good addition.  And I agree Dylan was so out of place after high school like he had no direction.  Just him and Kelly were boring.  They needed a spoiler and Val was no Brenda in that area.  Val's best pairing was David by far maybe because they were dating in real life.  BAG sure knows how to score the hot ladies (TaT, VM, Megan Fox) and he grew up good looking.

Anyway I stopped watching sometime after 6 and tuned in when Vanessa Marcil joined the show.  I liked the character of Gina (but I like VM reading the phone book soo...bias), but the never fleshed her out enough to be a good Val replacement.  Her and the charming Daniel Cogsgrove were bogged down with such transparent 'we are the designated losers' in this love quad it was just lame.  Did anyone believe Kelly was going to marry Matt ever?  I didn't even believed she liked him much.  I thought VM and LP had okay chemistry, but Idk VM has chemistry with most people. I liked her and David better. What I find interesting is that she asked to be let out of her contract because she was so miserable and said it was a mean girls club and she was treated poorly.  Although I'd be angry too if they made me Donna's sister.   Like seriously VM is Hispanic and couldn't look less like Donna if she tried. They showed her mother and she was clearly not Hispanic so that made literally no sense at all.  And then they kill Dr. Martin off?  I didn't get the point? 

Overall though I think they wrapped the serious up well.  Much better than Melrose's swan song.

• Members

Yep. I don't know if I maybe didn't notice earlier because it wasn't that bad, but suddenly Brandon's this disgusting combo of judging everyone and everything (even if it sometimes is a fair judgment), while carrying out some truly horrific actions himself without any condemnation for others (because he's white and a man and the lead of the show, so the show is on his side when he breaks up Andrea's GREAT relationship because he decided he wanted her after three years of rejecting her and, as soon as she breaks up with him, he INSTANTLY ignores her again and starts dating someone else. I mean, what a kunt!).

The only times he's somewhat tolerable now is with Brenda.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...