• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I LOVED Season Five and Season Six was over the top and the cast was too large, but I found it enjoyable. I was very disappointed in the last season. I didn't like some of the casting choices. Lisa Rinna was a great shot in the arm and should've remained. Rena Sofer was unwatchable and Kelly Rutherford felt redundant. That entire season was just very bland and boring. I'm mostly disappointed that we were robbed of a proper reboot. 90210 is probably one of the worst shows I've ever seen, but at least it's lasted for a quite a bit. Same can't be said for Melrose, a premise I think that could've worked in the right hands at a different time. I also think it would actually work on a network like ABC or FOX right now.

• Members

I loved Crazy Eve! She should have been a regular especially since she was in almost every episode of season 7 once she debuted save a couple/Season 7 was so much better than the atrocity that was 6

I thought 90210 was an enjoyable show for the first 3 seasons but going to college and changing TPTB on the show really ruined it. I dropped it as I find it boring and the stories week. I thought the MP reboot had potential but I hated how the vets were utilized. Still I kinda like where it was going once the Sydney mystery wrapped up and its too bad it didnt get a second season to find its way

• Members

That last photo of Marcia Cross doesn't suit her at all - unless she wanted to be a kinky Linda Gray impersonator.

I always get sad thinking about what Cross has done to her face.

I have a few Melrose bits and pieces somewhere but am never sure about posting them. Is it OK to post Entertainment Weekly stuff? I have a few photos of the show from a very early article EW had on the show.

• Members

That picture of the MP bodsquad looks more like a photoshoot for the L Word. They straight up look like lesbians, especially Allison with the way she's on Jo. I wonder if that was the point of the shoot. Considering it was in the early 90s, I wonder if it got any contrversy for being too racy. (nowadays we wouldnt think too much about that)

Edited by Cheap21