Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you 

Please register in order to view this content

Wasn't there also a character named Fiona Fing or something like that at some point, or am I making things up? 

Which characters do you think were missed opportunities? Interesting actors/characters who could have lasted longer and get more story.  

• Members

The 1036 clip shows how sheltered and entitled Eden was.  I liked that the show didn't portray Eden as all good...that some characters called her out on her entitlement.

Which Capwells daughter would you all say was most entitled...Kelly or Eden?

• Members

Love Robin Wright as Kelly. Much more in this second viewing. Jeffrey and Kell are fantastic. I didn't love them as much when I saw the series as a child. BUt now I think they're so fresh together.

And I agree with you that Ted is so anoying in these episodes. I cannot stand him.  

I like Todd Mckee, but the writing of him in the story of Hayley's rape is so bad. 

That doesn't mean I like Jake. I think Ric Edwards is a wooden actor.

Edited by Nomada

• Members

Big mistake killing off Hayley...she was sweet..yet had a backbone.  She also provided Gina with family and showing her soft side.

Gina never quite got to show the soft side off like during the Hayley era..even when Lily came back in 1991.

• Members

Killing off Hayley was a mistake.  Another soap death I'll always remember- her getting hit by that car.  Was it Ted she pushed out of the way?  Or Gina?  I think it was Ted.  Hayley provided a conscience for Gina that she badly needed.

I love that cute scene of Eden frisking Cruz and finding out he got his badge back.  I love them.

• Members

Man, why did Eden have to be hurt so often?  Why couldn't it have been Cruz who was paralyzed and left for dead in Utah in 1987?  Why couldn't it have been Cruz who was shot up with "ice" (methamphetamine) in 1990?  What if Cruz had gotten brutally raped by at least one other grown man not long after Eden's own brutal rape?