Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for sharing these! Seeing these brought back a lot of memories. I haven't heard "Nobody Loves Me Like You Do" in many years so it was a treat to hear it again. Plus, the clips brought back memories of my late aunt Mary. She was an amazing lady who worked with Rupert Ravens' (Danny) father at the Rutgers Medical Center back in the early 80s. Truly, thank you so much.

• Members

Thanks - I don't think the scans are bad at all!! I have quite a few SB cast member autographs. Many of them have since left show biz for the most part, but it didn't make me any less excited to hear from them. The only SB people I have written to and have yet to get a response from are Marcy Walker and Kerry Sherman - and I doubt if I will, especially in the case of the former. I tried writing to Kerry back in 2013 and tried again several months ago, but no dice. Oh well, you can't win 'em all!! I hope everyone will enjoy them - especially what may very well have been the last autograph to a fan given by the late Dane Witherspoon.

• 1 month later...