DAYS: SOD Cover and Articles...

KLN

• Members

Here are links to the images. Looks great! LOVE that cover!

Cover

Story

Story 2

I think it's funny that Corday says that pairing Jack and Jennifer solely with one another "limits the show's ability to tell great story."

MEMO TO CORDAY: THIS IS THE SAME "GREAT STORY" THAT'S BEEN TOLD WITH JACK AND JENNIFER FOR FOUR YEARS NOW!!

First, it was Colin. Then, it was Brandon. Then, it was Patrick. Now, it's Frankie. Am I missing anyone? Jack rushes off, or disappears for some reason, leaving some hunky man to step in and take Jack's place, only for Jack to return and set up a half-assed triangle that NEVER GOES ANYWHERE.

Besides, what's so "great" about this story? It might sound good on paper, but when it comes to the chemistry of the actors (ie Jack and Jennifer belong together and are BEYOND triangles!) it doesn't always work out.

And, y'know, I don't mind triangles so long as they're presented within an interesting, fun story. THIS isn't fun. This is boring, predictable rehash.

Morons.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Corday thinks the viewers want Jennifer in a story with Frankie? Not this viewer and many other J&J fans I chat with on the various boards. :angry::angry:

I bet the viewers will by Christmas see Jack alive in some hospital somewhere, far away from Salem.

When will he be reunited with Jennifer? Not until February sweeps, I bet, just in time for him to discover his wife has really moved on with Frankie. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ron, ICAM! If they want to rehash the triangle SL, how about more than one woman being interested in Jack? The assumption always has been that it's Jennifer who's the sexy one in the relationship, but IMO, Jack(Matt Ashford) has way more sexual magnetism. I think even Matt Ashford/Julie Pinson could work as a couple. Ashford has chemistry with every woman he works with(even Deirdre Hall). Missy Reeves in comparison has only ever sparked with Ashford.

• Members

ICAM! Did you really think we'd get a "Jack is alive" Christmas miracle? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

J&J fans are so used to being screwed, I don't even trust Corday's assurances that Matt Ashford isn't going anywhere. Even if Matt isn't fired again, I still think he'll be kept very much in the background for the next few months, so the Jen/Frankie thing can be advanced.

:(:(

• Members

The Shelle reunion is inevitable, and I look for Claire to be SORASED in the near future.

I don't understand why J&J gets screwed in the ass all the time. Talk about the most tortured couple right now! I like Frankie though, but he needs to have his own story.

• Members

The think with Shelle is that they have been apart since May of 2004, (Kirsten Storms was playing the roll) and the earliest I see them getting back together is mid 2006, like May or June. JER has thrown every obsitcle there way, I just say get them together and then backburned them.

Archived