PSNS: Discussion Thread

• Members

On Monday we found out that it was only Theresa's imagination and that she's not really alive. JER, I saw that coming from a billion miles away! :lol: I want Gwen and her mother to pay for this. Its all because of those two conniving bitches. They need to be Juanita's cellmate. That annoying Elf is back... <_<

Todays episode should be really good. I can't wait to watch it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yay! Somebody to talk Passions with. LOL

I get to see the episodes usually at the end of the week, so you won't see me in here until I watch the episodes (I'm spoiler free). :)

Also, I'm going to change the topic to just a discussion. There's no need for a weekly thread since it won't generate a lot of posts. :)

• Members

Ive been watching but there was no thread to post. Theresa is an idiot! How dumb of ehr to fly down to Mexico even though her mother told her Juanita was a psycho killer. And what does she do? Burn her passport so she gets stuck in Mexico with Juanita. And why the hell would she tell Juanita about EVERYTHING she's done? Does she not realize that to other people, the stuff with stalking and stealing Ethan from Gwen, killing her 2 babies, stealing her embryo, marrying Ethan's father and grandfather, etc... makes her look like a low down dirty bitch? I cant ebleive she was expecting symapthy there.

And how ridiculous is that everyone goes down to Mexico and they all end up at the SAME place? Last time I checked, Mexico wasnt teh size of the Vatican City

Fancy looks a bit like Sheridan with her short cut

Marty makes little sense to me. Last we saw this kid was a toddler. How teh hell does he know who Sheridan and Luis are? Maybe Luis, but Sheridan? They didnt handle him coming back well at all.

Esme and Ethan were a refreshing change. It was good to see him with another girl even if it was only briefly.

LOVED Esme and Rebecca. I dindt notice how much alike those two are but they really are. PSSNS should just make them a couple bc I loved the flirting and the sex talk. They would be fun together...lol

The Tabitha/Kay magic story is dumb. Who the hell is Miguel to tell Tabitha in HER home what to do? Why cant she just create a spell to find his letter? Its not like he has magical protection

• Members

Theresa only went down to Mexico to find Juanita. Theresa thought she could have talked Juanita out of it. She just wanted to protect the family and she was desperate for that. She burned her passport because she didn't want anyone finding out who she was. Ya, I know that was dumb! She told Juanita her story and she thought Juanita would have bought it. I know I would have bought it. I felt so sorry for Theresa.

I love Rebecca and Esme. These two are some of my favorites.

I watch the show online. So, I skipped scenes that I find to be boring which is pretty much everything. Well, except for the Mexico storyline.

• Members

Waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! Theresa is DEAD? Like properly dead? Like we've seen her ghost try to talk to Ethan and we know she's definately, totally, one hundred percent dead?! I really can't see this being true...surely they'll undo it somehow, because I don't see them letting PASS limp into its final months without Lindsay Hartley/Theresa. This would NEVER have happened if the show was still on NBC, but I do like that they're really going for it in the final few months.

• Members

I watch online as well.Cutting the show down to 3 episodes a week defiently makes things easier.

Theresa is an idiot! Juanita murdered her aunt and had Pilar scared for the past 20 years. She's incredibly naive that she could just talk her out of her vendetta

• Members

Cool. I agree, I really hope the show gets picked up again. But this time, it needs to be on a channel that the majorit of people gets. I would like to see Passions on the E! Network or on Oxygen. I think those are two great and wonderful networks for Passions. I can really see Passions fitting in right away on E!.

Theresa does stupid things. lol That girl doesn't think at all. When its all done, she is probably like "OMG, what have I done?" lol

• Members

So, you can actually watch Passions online? I don't know if I have the patience for that or not but I can at least try, right? The last time I saw the show was September 7th, 2007 which I think was NBC's last day of airing Passions. And I did have DirecTV and watched a couple of episodes of it but I switched to Comcast Cable. Then about two weeks ago, I switched to Dish Network. Good Lord- I switch this stuff more than I switch underwear it seems! :lol: But can you see Passions on-line. I should try it without being fidgety.

• Members

LOL

Passions.NBC.com its only $14.95 a month. Plus, they still have episodes from November to now so you can catch up on all the wackiness if you want to. Its great to watch it online and you can skip through stuff you don't want to see.

Todays episode - Theresa and Ethan's scenes were so heartbreaking! :(

Paloma should just STFU! nO-AHHHHHHHHH like wtf....

• Administrator

I love these two too!! Rebecca/Esme are an older/younger version of each other - they're flirtation and sex talk is hilarious!! :lol:

January 30, 2008

Julian: Why on earth would the attacker try to kill Rebecca?

Esme: Good question, Jules. Until tonight the attacker’s only targeted people that I either dated or slept with.

Sam: Really? (Looks at Rebecca)

Rebecca: What?

Esme: Oh, I’m sorry.....you don’t think Rebecca and I..........

Sam: Well, did you?

Julian: I mean, not that there’s anything wrong with that. (Smiles)

Rebecca: You think that Esme and I had sex?

Esme: With each other?

Sam: Well so far, the M.O. of the attacker has been to target the people you slept with.

Rebecca: Ugh...I’m shocked....I mean absolutely not....although......well, if I was going to be tempted though.....you do have very nice lips.

Esme: And I just love red hair.

Rebecca: (laughing) It’s fiery......just like me.

Gwen: Mother, please! Isn’t it bad enough daddy is a cross-dresser?

Rebecca: Honey, I’m sorry. I just lost a lot of blood and I’m not thinking straight. (Laughs)

Esme: (Laughing) Good one, Becs.

Sam: Yeah....that’s just great. So that I’m clear, you two haven’t been intimate, right?

Rebecca: No, no, not with each other.

Esme: At least not yet (laughs)

Archived