Noel

What's for Dinner Tonight?

312 posts in this topic

I hope this game is pretty much self-explanatory. Lets brag about our culinary skills or if you don't have culinary skills, it's okay! We're just having fun! :) I'll go first.

Pan-Seared Crabcakes with jumbo asparagus and potato ruffles finished in a chardonnay butter sauce.

Tomight I'm making a gourmet flatbread with gorganzola cheese, poached pears, caramelized onions, fresh parsley drizzled with honey with a crisp side salad.

Edited by Noel

Tonight I'm making Jerk Seasoned Salmon with roasted red potatoes, fresh french beans drizzled in a red wine reduction sauce.

P.S. Jason, your meal last night sounded quite savory! ;)

Well it required no cooking because my wife got it at the hot dog shop down the road! :)

You do way more cooking than us....and my mom...as for me, tonight I had a cheesesteak

I've been busy this past weekend, and SuperBowl Sunday was a day where I had too much cooking to do plus booze drinking. So tonight, I'm just eating the leftovers.

My secret buffalo wings dipped in creamy gorganzola cheese sauce and stringless celery sticks also for dipping.

Fried Zuchinni dipped in spicy remoulade sauce and fried pickles with a spicy cucumber dill demi.

And I've got A LOT of homemade chili that needs to be finished as well. I guess I'll just have to give some to the neighbors.

Chicken Frisco Club with applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, white cheddar cheese, horseradish aioli, and shaved red onion apple slaw on grilled sourdough bread.

Lets see...tonight I'm thinking about doing another one of my signature gourmet flatbreads with marinated steak, roasted red peppers, crumbled feta cheese, topped with balsamic reduction and fresh parsley.

My mouth is watering already...

LOL! I'm having a get together with a couple of friends at my place, so how does this sound for a three course dinner?

Appetizer: Cider-braised shortribs, chestnut spazel, and granny smith apple

Entree: Roasted organic chicken with lentils, arugula and muscadine vincotto

Dessert: Bailey's Irish Cheesecake

Does this sound any good, or should I just make some Hamburger Helper instead? :lol:

Edited by Noel