B&B/Y&R Previews: Oh no, not Sally!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sally is leaving Spectra, but not B&B. I heard that Bradley said that with Thorne joining Forrester, that we shall soon expect other Spectra-workers to join Forrester.

I think Stephanie hires Sally (and maybe Darla too) at Forrester.

They need a new secretary (Darla?) cause I think Megan might not be enough for the 2 teams at Forrester trying to work together.

Felicia first comes on Wednesday November 30th.

• Members

Poor Sally!

I'm glad that the Winters are returning from their month long hiatus. I don't understand why their story wasn't on screen for a whole month, but yet they repeat the same crap with the Sheila story every episode.

• Members

I think Bradley is doing the same thing his dather did with Kay on Y&R. When Rex was killed off, Jeanne was left in storyline vacuum prompting her character to go on cruises, vacations etc. which took weeks or months (ca. 1995). It was really sad but it is a way to keep characters around until another storyline possibiliy turns up.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sally's plans are put on hold, though. Just look at Stephanie, she wanted to got to Boca - watch where she is now, alive and kicking... ;)

I am looking very much forward to Felicia's return and Lesli Kay's turn on the part. One week left... :)

Archived