2008: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just one last post on what has been an awesome and informative thread this year! I don't think we're going to see another one like it while daytime is around. (Unless there's a bunch of scrambling around in the final years). Here's to a calmer 2009!

• Members

Yeah, it's been a hectic, but fun thread this year. :)

Damn, this year went by fast, I recall most of the first page as if it were yeasterday. LOL!

Here's to a less hectic, but equally fun year. After the roller coaster 2008 was, 2009 can't be anymore intense, can it?

I don't expect 2009's hirings and firings list to be anywhere near as long, for the most part, thankfully. :)

• Members

It's weird how fast time really does fly. It does feel just like yesterday that the writers strike was going on and 2008 was just beginning. Wow.

But 2008 certainly was an interesting year for the soaps, but it was fun, to say the least! Thanks Toups and everyone else for all the news, we all appreciate it.

Here's to a great 2009!

• Members

I am literally about to sign off to go to a NYE celebration, so HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my fellow Directors & Writers Enthusiasts! This is why I love coming to SON, because there are others of "me" out there who pay attention to these things! I love this thread -- wish it wasn't mega Y&R focused, but oh well -- and I enjoy reading all of you guyses opinions. You all help me when it comes to my own personal writing and I appreciate all of the info, scoops and opinions being shared in this thread. May 2009 provide us with even more wonderful discussion.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived