Lucas/Sami: 2.0/7

EJ/Sami: 1.9/7

Dailies

Lucas/Sami: Wednesday May 9: 2.1/2,800,000

EJ/Sami: Friday November 9: 2.0/2,649,000

3 to 0.

;)

• Members

Yeah, a Sami Brady Wedding always has a positive influence on the ratings in one way or another. DAYS needs to get the vets out front and center fast before the bump that John Black's death gave will be lost.

Interesting that 'Out of the Ashes' did nothing for Y&R. Nothing, not a damn thing. In fact, ratings are down. Excellent.

B&B has been so good lately, it's ratings are slowly rising with tiny increases that are chipping away at the major loss it sustained this past year. Hopefully it continues, the show deserves it.

GH, AMC, OLTL...for sweeps these ratings are hilarious. In any other job such poor performance would result in the firing of someone like Frons...yet he remains. Pity.

• Members

I am really pleased for OLTL. This is a show that is at least trying to give its viewers what they want, in terms of focusing on veteran performers in what I think are interesting storylines.

Yeah, there's still a way to go, but OLTL is far from the train wreck they were a year ago. No offence to GH fans, but I want to see OLTL edge GH out as ABC's #1 rated show!

Archived