New GH Courtney is....

• Members

Lauren Woodland (ex-Brittney, Y&R)! I don't know if this is true, but I read at this other site that she was cast as Courtney and that her first airdate is Jan 15th!

I have seen a few episodes of GH lately and I really don't think I can see Lauren as Courtney... Hmm..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(1) What site did you get this info from Manny?

(2) Lauren Woodland is actually 1 year OLDER than Alicia Leigh Willis. Lauren is 28 (I'm so tired of people saying she's younger, maybe she played younger on Y&R, but she isn't), Alicia is 27. FYI, Erin Hershey Presley is 29.

(3) Since Lauren is 28, she's only 7 years younger than Laura Wright(Carly), who's 35, which makes her 8 years older than current Courtney, Alicia Leigh. Prior Carly's Jennifer Bransford, 37 and Tamara Braun, 34, were also older than Alicia Leigh. What's the deal, you can have friends older or younger than yourself. Some of my friends are over 10 years younger than I am.

• Members

I hope Woodland gets it, she's hot and I do think when given decent work that she can act. I only hope that they give Courtney a backbone, she does not play whiny shrew well.

I'm glad Erin Hershey Presley didn't get it. As much as I loved Port Charles, I really couldn't stand her. She's really hot, but Allison annoyed the hell out of me. Then again, so did Rafe, but I looooooooove Brian Gaskill on ATWT...

• Members

Been there done that.

If true this casting news is horrendous: ALW is at least very sexy and has some acting abilities whereas Lauren Woodland would be the final death nail for the character of Courtney and probably GH as a whole. Both LW and Natalia Livingston in frontburner storylines - it couldn't get any worse!!!

Archived