Days: All Month December Spoilers

• Members

I received my copy of "Parents" magazine today and as I was flipping through it I noticed a one-page ad about days.

On the top it says "A Month to remember" and it is setup like a calendar page of December.

The first week of December shows a picture of Austin and Sami, with the heading "Will Sami keep Austin away from Carrie again"

The second week shows a picture of John and Marlena with a caption of "Marlena's true connection to Alex revealed"

The third week shows Jack and Jenn with the caption "Can Jennifer cope with the loss of Jack?

THE 4th WEEK of DECEMBER Shows a pic of Martha, Jason & Farah

(a pic we've seen already) but the caption is "BELLE, SHAWN, MIMI AND PHILIP'S LIVES CHANGE FOREVER".

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/mess...9054/Spoilerish

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL am I the only one who isn't gonna condemn the stories until I see them :rolleyes:

Anyways, Days is gonna rock in December-everything sounds good. Like I said in another thread, I really don't like the J&J one but I think I am just gonna wait and see how it develops and whether some of the rumors I heard were true about a possible Christmas reunion. It seems Days is going all out for the holidays-just like they always do so it should be great. I know J&J fans aren't happy about this but is anyone else generaly happy with the show right now or at least some of its stories? I know it was slow the past few weeks but this week has been great and December looks better. A couple weeks ago there was a Days post on here every day and now nothing. This week things have been actually happening and still nothing. Its making me depressed about my favorite show-have you all abandoned Days :(

Ok sorry about the emotional part but this month is supposed to be a month of celebrations with 40 years of Days, next week's anniversary episode and all and all I have seen is cancellation rumors and people proclaiming they are done with Days because of the stories, especially the J&J one. These are the same stories that people were praising a month ago. Yeah I know that Jack has died like 3 times but at least MA and MR are getting screentime. They haven't had a decent story since they came back (other then JT falling in the river). I would think J&J fans would be happy they are on more, even if they story is depressing? Isn't this better then the "In the House" nonsense? I think the story is tragic and superbly acted and while I don't like the concept, if it gives me a triangle with Frankie I am all for it.

Yes the show slowed down but this week, and in the weeks to come, the pace is picking up. I know everyone has opinions but given that this is a special month for my show all this negativity is depressing :(:unsure: . Sorry for the length of this but this dark clous over soaps, and NBC in general is getting to me. I long for the Days of when we just didn't pick over everything and tear it apart. I just want to enjoy my shows and comment on them because we really don't know how long we are gonna have any of them. This really isn;t the best time to stop watching yoru favorites in hopes they will get better. They can't get better if they aren't here so tuning out really isn't for the best.

Ok sorry end of rant-going for the kleenex now :unsure: .

• Members

I think there is defentiely going to be a christmas miracle, for the JAck and Jenn fans, and it better be something good!!!

As far as Shawn/Belle/Phillp/Mimi, I think we ALL know where this is going.

I guess JER is going to try to recreated the infamous Sami/Austin/Carrie triangle.

• Members

I should expand that I think ALL of these sound AWESOME and will provide TONS of drama.

I will like Jennifer finding out about Jack car going off the bridge, however, ONLY for the acting that Melissa Reeves will deliver. If Jack is returned in the form of Christmas Miracle THEN my stance/view on this story plot will definetly change to a positive one.

I have this really big feeling that Belle (accidentally) does something to indanger the life of Claire, potentially leading to the health crisis that will in turn not only reveal Shawn to be the father, but will lead to the death of the baby, leaving ALL 4 characters to deal with the aftermath (WHICH WOULD ROCK!!!!!)

I think Sami will learn Carrie is back in town and then try her hardest to keep Austin from finding out, leading to PERHAPS a New Years reunion of both of them.

• Members

JER.....Tsk tsk.......He needs to get a life and let somebody take over the rains. DAYS is constantly going up, down, up, down. I mean--Jack can only die so many times, Belle can only whine so many times, Sami can only have a dud of a wedding so many times. We need some balance in this soap MINUS James E. Reilly.

• Members

Thank you Mitch and Chanel-good to know that some still have hope and are excited about things coming up. You guys got me out of my depression regarding Days-its no good to here some postive comments regarding the show and what's coming up. I just didn't want to be the only one enjoying things this week and liking what I am hearing that is coming up. I know I am very excited about the potential that all these spoilers bring. DECEMBER IS GOING TO ROCK!!!!!

Archived