Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know that Sascha was weary but Tiafoe maintained his focus and composure and closed out the match. His game and maturity are progressing, hopefully he continues this way and the confidence of beating a Top 10 player will carry over to his other matches.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

And now he loses to pathetic can't return only have a serve Isner. I am not surprised at all. Tiafoe's win was more about Sasha being completely drained then Tiafoe's game. I was surprised even Justin Gimblestob said his win wasn't that big. My mouth dropped when he said that...LOL....cause you know how he loves to pimp the Americans. The rest of TC is already glowing with glee on how great the Americans will do in the US Open. Of course they will with all the top 10 out for injuries....LOL.  It's pathetic that almost all of the top 20 ranked players have to stop playing for John Isner to win matches....LOL.

• Members

Congrats Grigor!

Please register in order to view this content

And was asked after his semi win ....who is the most handsome guy on tour? His answer? Feliciano Lopez.....wish he had his legs/theighs...and when he sees him in the showers....he asks him let me see those legs....yeah...I am sure its more he wants to see....ha!