The Tennis Thread

• Members

Word is, Sara Errani tested positive for a banned substance.  I just read that she is due to hold a PC on Wednesday.

Someone tweeted a reminder about who were the 2012 French Open Women's finalists.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You're not even supposed to touch cancer meds with bare hands unless you're the patient.  I'm dubious, to say the least.  Apparently the tests are unable to discern whether this was a one-time violation or done repeatedly.

Also, despite the ITF's insistence that they were eliminating the silent ban, this whole process has been ongoing since April, the tribunal happened last month all behind closed doors. 

• Members

YAY! for Sasha!!!

Kevin Anderson made me sick with all his come ons through all his matches. He never did that before. The court was playing way too fast and there is no way Anderson would have gotten so many aces with a medium paced court. His serve isn't that great! This is the same guy that hasn't been able to be beat Tomas Berdych.

• Members

Isner out first round ...hehehehe...not even Bozo Gimbletob coaching on air could help him out.....and his other new love Opelika lost too...

Madison finally won a tournament this weekend and I missed it...lol....I guess she plays better when its not on TV.....LOL

• Members

Even Federer struggled yesterday though.

Both courts in Montreal and Toronto are too f*%^&-ing slow!!  

When Caroline Wozniacki's coach and Dad claim that the court is slow, you know it's too f*%^&-ing slow!!!  

Speed it the hell up! How are Toronto/Montreal's tournament supposed to be good preparation for the U.S. Open when we know that the U.S. Open courts will be faster than this?

Please register in order to view this content

The irony is that Nolé and Andy probably would've thrived on these slow-as-molasses courts.