Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The only thing Evans has consistently done all year is taunt Aljaz Bedene for not being born British while applying for status to play for the British Davis Cup team.  Bedene mentioned that he might go back to playing for his native Slovakia er, I mean, Slovenia* because of the repeated rejections by the LTA.

Now that Evans may not be available for some time, I wonder will the LTA's attitude toward Bedene change now?

Speaking of xenophobic tennis players having a bad day...

Edited by DramatistDreamer
Had to correct the country, it's Slovenia, not Slovakia

• Members

Edmund isn't British either. I am not sure if he was born there but he is South African like Kevin Anderson. Wouldn't they make a great South African team? I know Kevin wanted to play for the US a while back but don't think anything materialized about that.

TC will be talking about Evans and his suspension after the Lopez/Berdych match.

• Members

The 35 year olds really had their day today!  I was especially happy for Feliciano given how often he'd either gotten to the Finals or the late rounds of Queens only to come up just a little short.

So Congrats!  Whatever Deliciano is doing under those covers is clearly working for him!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Was happy for Feliciano. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves sometimes. I am glad he beat Cilic. I didn't get to see the Roger vs Sasha match but thought Sasha was going to beat him.

He has shown much less/birthday suit.....LOL.

Edited by Soapsuds