The Tennis Thread

3,416 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

So any guesses as to what Feliciano is doing here?:blush:

DC_nrboXsAEmFVT.jpg

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder if Judy Murray has seen it?....LOL

14 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

So uberBritish player Dan Evans the xenophobic twit gets busted for cocaine less than two weeks before Wimbledon.  Is this what one calls (*waits for it*) KARMA?!!

Eh...LOL....I always like Kyle Edmund's game better than his. I wonder how long he's been doing cocaine? He hasn't done much of anything this year.

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Eh...LOL....I always like Kyle Edmund's game better than his. I wonder how long he's been doing cocaine? He hasn't done much of anything this year.

The only thing Evans has consistently done all year is taunt Aljaz Bedene for not being born British while applying for status to play for the British Davis Cup team.  Bedene mentioned that he might go back to playing for his native Slovakia er, I mean, Slovenia* because of the repeated rejections by the LTA.

Now that Evans may not be available for some time, I wonder will the LTA's attitude toward Bedene change now?

Speaking of xenophobic tennis players having a bad day...

Edited by DramatistDreamer
Had to correct the country, it's Slovenia, not Slovakia

45 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

The only thing Evans has consistently done all year is taunt Aljaz Bedene for not being born British while applying for status to play for the British Davis Cup team.  Bedene mentioned that he might go back to playing for his native Slovakia because of the repeated rejections by the LTA.

Now that Evans may not be available for some time, I wonder will the LTA's attitude toward Bedene change now?

Speaking of xenophobic tennis players having a bad day...

Edmund isn't British either. I am not sure if he was born there but he is South African like Kevin Anderson. Wouldn't they make a great South African team? I know Kevin wanted to play for the US a while back but don't think anything materialized about that.

TC will be talking about Evans and his suspension after the Lopez/Berdych match.