Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't know that Cahill had stopped coaching and taking her [!@#$%^&*].....LOL. I guess that woke her up because now she hasn't thrown a tantrum and continues to win.....LOL

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

OK, I have been under a rock, and have crawled out from down under....I knew Margaret Court said some crazy *hit but I had no idea.  I am just catching up on news articles...that make me VERY HAPPY.  Google Maps apparently - the arena now says Evonne Goolagong Arena on Google Maps?  GOOD.  She is one wack *itch.  And guess what about her record?  Serena will come back and she and Venus will win MULTIPLE Doubles titles even if Serena doesn't win another Singles Grand Slam title - but I think she will.  I hope she comes back and eclipses the *itch.  One article I read....Martina had made a comment about Margaret and Margaret said something like...Martina should focus on the problems in her own country.

Reminds me of a Designing Women episode...you know what?  We ain't all crazy here.  But you know what we do with our crazy people?  We don't hide them upstairs, we bring them right down here and let them talk to you.  In the South we say it's not a matter of whether you HAVE crazy people in your family - it's just a matter of which side of the family they're on.  ("which side of the family are yours on?")   - Julia:  "BOTH". 

• Members

Djoker needs a break.  His mind/heart and body are not in sync because he burned himself out last year.  Djoker owned the first half of 2016.  Time for a nice sabbatical and not think about tennis.  It did wonders for Roger.  Roger took 6 months off, healed his body, returned and snatched the entire field.  Oz 2017 and the Sunshine Double!  Then he decided RG wasn't worth his time because that's not his surface and will return to Wimby.  Will probably take it too!  

• Members

Donald Young and his Mexican doubles partner Santiago Gonzalez have beaten Nenad Zimonjic/Fernando Gonzalez to advance to the Roland Garros Men's Doubles Finals!!! 

Please register in order to view this content

This is the only Donald, in public life, that I want to hear about right now!

• Members

Milos Raonic has fired his coach Richard Krajicek.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/08/milos-raonic-confirms-split-with-richard-krajicek-after-disappointing-french-open-campaign-6695845/

Many feel this is a mistake with Wimbledon coming up. Most are dogging him and saying how boring his game is....LOL and how wooden he is as a player and person...LOL