• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lord, where to begin?

I thought Sasha played well and so glad he won. I am shocked that he is the first of the younger group to win a 1000 title. He beat Nick and Thiem who I thought would get one before Sasha. And Sasha is now number #10 in the world and will be seeded #9 in Paris. Could they have given him a shittier trophy? This is a 1000 tourney and the trophy looked like a junior tournament trophy made of plastic. IMO clay is not even Sasha's best surface. I think he is far better in hard court and fast indoors.

Novak

Please register in order to view this content

..he is dr jekyll and mr hyde. He looked awful from the beginning from double faulting to shanking balls all over the place. Where was the yelling?  Where was his pimp thrusting? All we got today was pure obscenities with a warning. He actually should have gotten a point penalty as he continued to curse. I had to LOL at his brother Marko and his wife in the stands. Marko looking at Jelena with the look of here we go again and she was of the look of WTF?  But the best part was seeing Marko react to a bad shot by Novak by laughing...priceless!  

And news that Novak will announce Andre Agassi as his new coach on Wednesday. Nice try Boris but he isn't hiring you back....LOL

Oh Novak...bye bitch!

Breaking news....

Andre will work with Novak starting at the French Open.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Andre and Boris have history and it is loaded with beef, so it's going to be interesting to see those Nolé- related tweets from Boris from now on.

If anything, and I said this ages ago, Boris should've tried to work with Sascha Zverev. Oh well, doesn't look like that will be necessary.

• Members

Ah didn't know there was bad blood. Boris was still licking yesterday by posting on twitter on how great Nole played.

I think Sasha is fine for now.

I usually find the FO dull and my least favorite major but I am looking forward to it this year. So many good storylines this year.

• Members

I think it's brilliant. I honestly can't think of a better fit in terms of game, success level, and temperament. Agassi had a way more severe career slump than Novak ever did, so he knows how to bounce back from adversity to achieve great heights.

Unlike Andy, Novak seems to be slowly but surely finding his way. He's back in the mix on the Race to London. And I like his chances in Best of Five matches at Roland Garros.

I think I can agree with SS that this will be a really exciting RG. Too bad I'll be traveling in SE Asia for the duration of it, but hopefully I can catch some matches.

• Members

The costs to a tennis player will ensure that many of the hungriest (and perhaps some of the most promising) athletes will go to more accessible sports.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why except for a few players, American men have been languishing in the rankings for pretty much a generation.

Lord.

Edited by DramatistDreamer