Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Isner beats Cilic....its like pulling for the less of two evils. I hated that John won but it kept Cilic away from gaining in the rankings....he doesn't deserve it.

Sasha wins again and vaults over Sock to a new high ranking of #14. Sasha vs Isner in the semis.......

• Members

I haven't really really being following Cilic's results in quite sometime so I can't guess anything about his form, except that maybe he's been doing enough to maintain his ranking somehow.

As for that Sascha vs Isner match up? Hmm, that could be an interesting match. Sascha is definitely on the rise and he won't be intimidated by Isner or his height, that's for sure.

• Members

They played already this year in Miami where Isner had match points and lost in 3 sets. It was when the Bozo(Gimblestob), his former coach, was commenting on the match and gushing all over him thinking he was going to win. Sasha leads the head to head 2-0.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

OMG!! Thiem beats Nadal!!  Party Time!!

Please register in order to view this content

I'm loving it!

From Brad Gilbert's Twitter feed....

Massive win for Home 🏡 Thiem taking out Vamos-Rafa he has clearly been 2nd best clay court player so far this year

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

The Thiem / Isner match will be a snooze fest...I've never really understood Isner.  Painful to watch...I'm only 5'7 so I've struggled with serve my whole life....so it's especially irritating to see someone that tall ever hit the net on serve.  Crack up every time he double faults.

• Members

Lord get some reading glasses Fevuh....LOL.  Actually the match between Zverev and Isner was entertaining in Miami. But I agree that John's game is one note....his serve and that's it. If Sasha can move John around the court he should win. John can't move...LOL. I thought Sasha didn't use the movement part that much against Milos today. He is another one that is slow around the court.

• Members

Unless it's a Slam I usually don't pay attention until the really later rounds....but I'm looking back and daily play and Kerber go her butt kicked??  I don't even know the name of the girl who beat her...I don't follow like I used to but Kontaviet???  The women's side is swiss cheese for the seeds left....the quarters - seeds 1,4,5, and 7 were out?  Good lord...