Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Frances Tiafoe wins a Challenger title on red clay in Aix-en-Provence over Jeremy Chardy in 3 sets (the final set went to a TB).  He now moves up to #70 in the rankings.

EDT. Actually according to Brad Gilbert, Frances will move up to #65 in the rankings. At 19 years old, that's not bad at all!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Grrrrr at Rafa winning.....with win he goes to #4 in the world passing Roger.

Thiem is at #7 which ties his highest ranking from last year. Had he won the tourney he'd have hit a new high of #6.

Italian Open already started this morning before the Madrid Final

Please register in order to view this content

I love tennis but this is ridiculous!

• Members

He better do well on the grass cause Nadal has surpassed him in the rankings.  I didn't think he had a chance to win the French anyways.  Not a real surprise since he was playing with Wimbledon balls in practice....LOL.

Loving the Dimitrov vs Del Po match.

• Members

No wonder Ryan Harrison and Jared Donaldson are in the bottom of the rankings. Ryan complained almost the whole match and of course he was losing at the time and then Jared started the same complaining but now he was losing. Yes, the courts suck but that's not the fault of the umpire. Ryan was so smug after beating Jared that it was disgusting. He had a big smirk after shaking Jared's hand and then Jared goes off on the umpire saying the f word and other cuss words to him. No class at all by both Americans.

• Members

Former male tennis player comes out. I remember Brian on the tour. He has a good looking hubby.

http://baseline.tennis.com/article/66067/brian-vahaly-talks-coming-out-latest-si-podcast

I was shocked that she didn't even get a WC for qualifying. It is obvious the French Open did not want her there at all.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Gimelstob is a bozo loser. Is he the only male on TC that crosses his legs?...LOL  Is he not endowed and embarrassed by his package?....LOL  I thought only gay guys crossed their legs?....LOL

I can't stand Gimelstob. Why is he still on TC. He said he was going to Italy. I am sure he is going to see his son John Isner. He seems to have a hard on for him.