Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

TC discussed how he had a break in the last set and had it won. They pimped Johnson to the hills especially The Bozo. It's not a biggie. There were several write ups about Johnson's win and out of all those write=ups only 3 responds to one of them. He is not a fan favorite and his win will be forgotten by today. The clay tourney didn't have the big names so him winning really shouldn't be a surprise.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Lawd Simon chocked!  He should have beaten Novak. Novak is still sucking on court. I had LOL at his heart to the fans.....considering how many hate it and trashed him on it this weekend....LOL

Anyone seen his music video? Tennis fans are saying he is trying too hard still....LOLOLOL

• Members

I could never really be bothered with Simon. When you're that basic, you should at least be able to capitalize when opportunities fall into your lap like a Konta or a Kerber does.

I was only able to see about 3 games and I saw the precise moment when Gilles started playing nervy, panicked shots and promptly closed out the link, knowing full-well that he'd probably never recover and I was right.

Chardy and Pouille look like the only two Frenchman who have a chance of making an impression in Monte Carlo this year. I knew Monfils would skip this year and most of my enthusiasm went bye-bye once it was confirmed that he wouldn't be playing, then Kyrgios missing and even Gasquet who usually at least makes the Quarterfinals in Monte Carlo skipped this year. 

Tsonga probably should've skipped. I completely forgot about him until Sunday when I saw his name on the entry list. I took one look at him and knew he was in no condition to grind on clay for points. Hey, maybe he's hoping to play himself into shape?

Paire just got blasted by Haas' wife Sara for comments that Paire made about Haas after Paire's loss.

• Members

Tsonga shouldn't have played ...he is still in baby heaven....LOL

I was surprised Chardy won. He hasn't done squat this year and has been playing a lot of challenger events. I am sure Borna was exhausted too with all the tennis from last week.

Paire did well last week but I have never cared for him as a person.

UGH ....tennis channel is pimping Steve Johnson again right now and are talking to him by phone....I am so sick of them pimping these American losers....yeah he won a tournament but it wasn't some big ass tournament. Hell, Sam Querrery won a bigger tournament and they didn't pimp him as much.

Tennis Channel forgets his lost 0 and 0 I think loss to that qualifier in Nashville.....LOLOLOL....yet they are pimping his 15 match wins and how much he traveled to get to Houston...ugh.....

He is so dumb. He SHOULD have won that match. He totally froze during his service game.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Gilles is forever Basic!

Please register in order to view this content

@Soapsuds Tsonga looks like he's carrying baby weight. It can happen, so I've heard.

According to Yannick Noah, Chardy was chosen for the French Davis Cup team for the tie they played a few weeks ago (over Simon presumably) because Noah thought he was fit and had been playing well lately. Perhaps Chardy's success in DC a few weekends ago has carried over to today's match. Still, I don't know how far he can get in this field.

Edited by DramatistDreamer