Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brett Haber...ugh....already pimping John.....

Brett Haber to Jimmy Arias.....John has ended in the top 20 for blah blah years.

Jimmy Arias to Brett Haber....Yeah, but that's expected because of his serve...he should have done more

Brett Haber interrupts Jimmy Arias.....but his return isn't that good so  he....

Jimmy Arias drops subject and moves on.........LOL

This is the second year Brett has brought up this shitty stat to which Jimmy hasn't been impressed.

Brett is already making excuses for the American men in that they had to travel all the way back from Australia......no one told them to play Davis Cup. They weren't going to win anyways against Australia.

• Members

And it looks like Joker and Murray are back in Monte Carlo.  Milos pulled out of Monte Carlo. I am surprised Monfils isn't playing...I am assuming he is still injured. He has a lot of points coming off this week. I think the points have already been taken out because his ranking has dropped to #15.

• Members

Kyrgios is also not playing MC.

I think Monfils considered it because up until yesterday, Monte Carlo still had him on the list of entrants but I knew he wouldn't be playing days ago, he wants to make sure his body is fully recovered, presumably for Madrid and Rome as well as RG.

• Members

How I miss these theme songs .....

The theme music went to hell when ESPN took over.

The only theme music I liked for ESPN was this one but they got rid of it pretty quickly....dont care for the graphics though as they are all over place.....

Wow Sam I am Sam loses....LOL...and that was not a warm shake hand at the end....LOLOLOL

• Members

I hate how NBC often treated tennis in the last few years of its exclusive run but I do miss Breakfast at Wimbledon! I miss being able to turn to a simple network channel and watch the Finals, especially CBS with the U.S. Open and the Finals of Wimbledon-- they generally got that right. I definitely miss the US Open on USA!

I watched this match on a very wonky USTA livestream.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

@Soapsuds I'm guessing that NBC didn't want to bid as high as they would need to in order to keep some access to Wimbledon, they probably thought the French would be cheaper since it is less popular to many American sports fans.  Oh well, you get what you paid for.

Yeah, so glad for Vicki as well. She's had some challenging times, hopefully she can start to build on this.  I don't know what's going on with Bouchard. She never held serve once in the match.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Aww, that's mean but it made me 

Please register in order to view this content

anyway!

I heard part of the post match interview where the Bryan bros' father  had the nerve to ask Johnson how it felt to beat a great "clay courter like Fernando Verdasco". Clay courter??! Hasn't Fernando's best results been on hard courts?

• Members

As of late yes....Verdasco hasn't played great tennis in years. He has one good match a tourney. His game went south when Nadal kept winning everything. It's like he gave up and his game went too.

Well when you lose to Steve Johnson......LOL...you deserve that statement....LOL

Flab is playing now and he is already upset that he lost the first game and smashed a ball out of the stadium....LOL