Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That is so stupid!  I've never understood why they do this blackout sh*t!  Do they think you're going to say "Oh well, my only choice is to buy a ticket and go to Houston to watch!"? 

It's not even like it's the NFL, tennis is still a niche sport. Every eyeball counts! 

For what it's worth, I don't know when ESPN3 is going to be streaming another tennis match that's not NCAA. ESPN has pretty much abandoned the French Open, so I have no clue what clay court matches they'll show, if any this year.  They usually stream Monte Carlo and Madrid, they used to stream Rome but I think they dropped it last year, so this year, who the hell knows?

• Members

I've always wanted to go the tournament in Houston but haven't had the chance to do so.  I don't get the black out either.

The ATP website will carry Monte Carlo and Madrid plus Rome. So I will be able to see those unless for some reason they think I live in Monte Carlo and black it out...LOL.....plus TC will have those tournaments as well.

I think ESPN lost all rights to those tournaments and the French Open to TC.

Edited by Soapsuds